As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Survival Garden Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, Red Cayenne Pepper Seed for Planting, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Hot Chili Peppers in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Single Pack #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location. Excellent for drying and grinding as a spice. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others.
Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Dry and pickle excess cayenne peppers for flavor long after summer is gone. Hot chili peppers - cayenne are long, bright red peppers that register an impressive 30, skinny, 000-50, 000 on the scoville scale, adding some serious heat and flavor to your dishes. High yields - cayenne pepper seeds grow into highly productive plants with large yields that will likely surpass your immediate needs.
2. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Long Red Thin Cayenne Pepper Seeds for Planting, Great Home Garden Gift, Isla's Garden Seeds, Non GMO Seeds, 100+ Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Botanical Name: Capsicum annuum #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Soak your pepper seeds in a glass of water overnight. Generally dried and ground to make the powdered spice of the same name, although cayenne powder may be a blend of different types of peppers, quite often not containing cayenne peppers, and may or may not contain the seeds.
It is also used as an herbal supplement. Cayenne peppers are a group of long, tapering, 10 to 25cm long, generally skinny, mostly red colored peppers.
Moisten the soil. Moderately hot chili pepper used to flavor dishes. Thin your seedlings over a few weeks. Please post pictures of your plants in a review! - Isla's Garden. Cayenne is used in cooking spicy dishes either as a powder or in its whole form. Seeds are great for Planting in Garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
3. Ohio Heirloom Seeds #ad
50+ Cayenne Pepper Seeds- Italian "Cayenna"- Heirloom Variety #adOhio Heirloom Seeds #ad
- The best source of "heat" available to the home chef and a traditional favorite in Italy. Approximately 37, 000 on the Scoville Heat Scale Open-Pollinated, 72 days from transplant.
85% germination. The fruit are long and slim with a glossy texture. Grown in 2022 for the 2023Season. This italian pepper variety goes back centuries and is generally considered to be the best drying cayenne available. It's also great fresh.
4. Gardeners Basics #ad
Cayenne Pepper Seeds for Planting Heirloom Non-GMO Cayenne Peppers Plant Seeds for Home Garden Vegetables Makes a Great Gift for Gardening by Gardeners Basics #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Professional - cayenne pepper seed packets printed on water resistant packets & growing instructions. Easy - instructions for growing your red cayenne pepper seeds for planting on packet, easy to grow.
Quantity - each cayenne pepper seeds for planting packet has 500 mg of seeds. Guarantee - if for any reason you are unsatisfied, please return for a full refund. Usa- our heirloom, cayenne seeds are grown and packaged in the USA by our small family biz. More than competitor.
5. NatureZ Edge #ad
Jalapeno, Serrano, Habanero Orange, Hungarian Yellow, Hot Pepper Seeds for Planting, NonGMO, Heirloom Pepper Seeds Variety Pack, Cayenne #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- From the ultra hot habanero Pepper Seed to more mild Hungarian Yellow, this seed variety pack has you covered. Hot pepper seeds variety pack hand packaged by a Veteran Owned Small Family Business: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right.
Made in the us- don't be fooled by cheap garden seeds sourced from overseas.
Our seeds are 100% non GMO and sourced right here in the US. Eat healthier: when you plant your own peppers, you can be certain that no harmful chemicals are used. Includes cayenne, hungarian Hot Yellow, Orange Habanero, jalapeno, Serrano Pepper Seeds. Our seeds have some of the highest germination rates in the industry.
6. sustainable sprout #ad
Serrano and Poblano — Heirloom Chili Seed Packets for Planting in Your Organic Garden, Hot Pepper Seeds Variety 7 Pack — Includes Cayenne, Hungarian Wax Pepper, Jalapeno, Anaheim, Habanero #adsustainable sprout #ad
- Store seeds in a dark, dry and cool place and use them for for successive sowings. Fresh peppers all year round: hot pepper seeds for planting indoors in growing trays, pots or in a hydroponic system like aerogarden. Great gift: our unique and charming seed packets designs make a great gift for a variety of occasions such as housewarming, babyshower, birthday, preppers, survivalists, vegans, gardeners, anniversary gift and more.
They are sourced and packed in the USA. More seeds than the competition: each seed packet contains more seeds than other brands.
Follow our easy instructions on the back of the seed packets! Be sure to download our detailed online Seed Starting Guide, included in your kit, to get the best results. Trasnplant to a raised planter bed or in the outdoor garden.
100% saistafction guarantee! Some varieties may be best suited for directly planting outdoors. Product of usa: we only use highest quality seeds for planting. All seeds are heirloom, non-GMO, Open Pollinated and Non-Hybrid. The most popular varieties of hot pepper seeds including Cayenne, Habanero, Serrano and Poblano. Our seeds are tested to 90%+ germination rates at the time of packing. The ultimate hot pepper seeds variety pack and bonus magnet: the best hot pepper seeds to make your own organic hot pepper garden.
7. Hirts: Seed; Pepper #ad
Cayenne Red Long Pepper, 100 Seeds -GARDEN FRESH PACK! #adHirts: Seed; Pepper #ad
- Ships from Ohio. Cayenne has thin 5-6 long pointed and wrinkled dark green fruit that matures to a deep red. Excellent fresh, in sauces, and easy to dry to be ground to a powder. Hot and very prolific. Each plant provides a bountiful harvest.
8. The Old Farmer's Almanac #ad
Approx 30 Seeds, Certified Organic, Open Pollinated, Heirloom, Non-GMO, The Old Farmer's Almanac Organic Cayenne Pepper Seeds Long Slim #adThe Old Farmer's Almanac #ad
- See photos on this page of packet and contents. Premium packaging - all seeds from the old farmer’s almanac are packaged in individually styled packets ideal for gifts, storage or immediate use. Capsicum annuum / long slim cayenne pepper - hot, zesty Long Slim Cayenne Peppers pack a bit more kick than traditional cayennes.
Enjoy! packet contents - each 300 milligram packet contains approximately 35 premium, non-GMO, heirloom, open pollinated, organic vegetable seeds.
Freshly packed - these seeds are packed for the current growing season and will provide high germination rates next year as well. They are fast-maturing with bushy plants that produce abundant peppers ideal for cooking and drying.
Each packet displays the flower, vegetable, plant or herb variety on the front with instructions and plant facts on the back. Hot, hotter or hottest? these peppers have a scolville Heated Unit rating of 30-50 thousand so they pack a punch; but if you're looking for more heat, just leave them on the bush to ripen longer.
|Brand||The Old Farmer's Almanac #ad|
|Warranty||Simply Satisfaction Guarantee: If you're not happy with your purchase let us know within 30 days and we'll offer a hassle free refund or replacement.|
9. Gardeners Basics #ad
Bell Pepper, Pepper Seeds for Planting 8 Varieties Pack, Serrano, Cayenne, Cubanelle Heirloom Seeds for Planting in Garden Non GMO Gardeners Basics, Anaheim, Habanero, Hungarian Hot Wax, Jalapeno #adGardeners Basics #ad
- Substitutions may occur due to seed shortages. Free bonus - 8 free plant markers to help you keep track of what varieties you planted where.
Water resistant packaging - our high quality heirloom seeds are packaged in professional seed packs, unlike our competitors who use plastic bags which can lead to seed mold. Usa - proudly grown and produced in the Usa.
Jalapeño, hungarian hot wax, bell Pepper, Serrano, Cayenne, Anaheim, Habanero, Cubanelle Pepper Seeds.8 variety pack - hot and sweet pepper seeds included in assortment. Don't use inferior overseas seeds in your garden. Guarantee - if you aren't happy for any reason, return your hot pepper seeds for a full refund.
10. Axel's Garden Seeds #ad
1 Packet, Cayenne Pepper Seeds for Planting Outdoors | Non GMO Heirloom Seed Packets | Full Planting Instructions to Plant & Grow Vegetables in Home Garden | 100 Cayenne Pepper Seeds Per Packet #adAxel's Garden Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow – plant these seeds 1/4 inch deep in well-drained soil. If any problems occur, Axel’s Garden Seeds will provide whatever is necessary for your gardening needs. Non-gmo heirloom pepper seeds – all of axel’s garden Seeds are Heirloom & Non-GMO and are intended for the current and following growing seasons.
Planting packets with instructions – our colorful planting packets include all the necessary information to grow these peppers successfully.
Variety of seeds for home garden – axel’s Garden Seeds offers unique fruit, herb, flower, and vegetable seeds. Pepper seeds for planting – this planting packet includes 100 Hot Cayenne Pepper Seeds.
Each packet is 3 in x 4. 5 in with a beautiful full color illustration on the front with growing instructions on the back. Hot cayenne Peppers are long and curved with strong spiciness. Wait just 90-120 days for matured Hot Cayenne Peppers. Each packet is hand packed with high-quality garden seeds. Fresh garden seeds are always provided.